- New exhibits in archives, libraries, and museums
- New digital collections (artifacts, diaries, oral histories, photos, etc.)
- Featured objects/documents from other blogs and websites
- "In the News" - stories that feature original documents or artifacts.
- "On this Day" - digital resources that are related to an event on a specific date.
- Recent books that include letters, diaries, photographs, etc.
1. Archivists, Librarians, and Museum curators/personnel
3. College students
4. K-12 Teachers
5. General public with an interest in women's history
Although the initial emphasis has been on women in United States history, the blog will become international in scope as the list of contributors grows.
The blog will include archivists, historians, librarians, and museum professionals. Please contact Ken Middleton (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in being a blog contributor.